BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this is probably the worst time to try to sell anything, but lets see if there's any interest. I live in Finland and only ship the items within EU (still includes UK for now). I'll check the exact shipping cost to whatever country you are in, but roughly the bigger parcel (wheels) should be around 50€ and smaller 22€. Only Paypal payment accepted.

I 'm selling the original wire-spoke wheels from my '16 Classic. I don't have any use for them as I have Alpine wheels on the bike. The wheels have been used for couple of seasons, but there's no visible signs of wear or scratches. Original bolts for the rear wheel are included. No tires. I'm asking 600€ for the pair, which I think should be pretty reasonable price.

SOLD: Second item is the Rizoma fly screen. There's one hairline scratch that you can see from the picture attached, but in my opinion it's very light and only barely visible. I'm asking 80€ for it. SOLD

I also have the original footpegs, (riders only) mirrors and indicators that I'm willing to sell too, if anyone's interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Damious,
The reason I'd only like to ship in EU is that the shipping cost would be very high. I quickly have a look at the pricing of our local postal office and even for the small parcel like the Rizoma screen it would cost 45€. I'm not sure if I'd need to also add some toll fee's or something else to it, but it I think that you would probably have to pay some tax of toll fee when it arrives, so I think that the price of the shipping would get too high compared to the value of the screen itself.
-TiM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts