BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the G&G go exhaust and wanted to share pics since I couldn't find any info on it prior.

Quality- great build. Nice welds.

Aesthetically-it's top notch. Opens up the rear to show the sexy single sided swing arm and spoked wheels

Sound- mean. Loud. I don't know what it would be like with the baffle in. I took it out prior to installing. Also did the flapper delete while I was down there.

I have some sound clips I can upload to YouTube if anyone is interested

Attachments

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
It looks good, and the sound is great! Do you need to use ear plugs?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,566 Posts
Opens up the rear to show the sexy single sided swing arm . . .
Ummm, that would be on the other side, (but I know what you're getting at with the exposed wheel look). ;)

Reactions: RS89

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is exactly what I am looking for! Looks great! Did you have to fab brackets? Is this just a can or whole system? US source?
I PM'ed but figured this would be useful. Stock brackets. No US source I could find. I ordered from the Netherlands.

https://gegshop.nl/en/

They are responsive. I ordered and didnt hear for a couple days, but they were already working on it. Take a few weeks since they hand build each. Their undertail full exhaust is amazing but thought it'd be so loud

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks you so much for the help Divino. Ordered mine last week, cant wait to get it on!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
I PM'ed but figured this would be useful. Stock brackets. No US source I could find. I ordered from the Netherlands.

https://gegshop.nl/en/

They are responsive. I ordered and didnt hear for a couple days, but they were already working on it. Take a few weeks since they hand build each. Their undertail full exhaust is amazing but thought it'd be so loud
I checked out their website. I really like the stealth exhaust system on there. has anybody on here bought one of those?

·
Registered
72 Posts
This one caught my eye on the G&G website. Finish options include "black stainless" and "shotblasted RVS". Anyone know what the latter looks like? Is i.weber's exhaust above an example of this?

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks, see my post on LEH Cycling Goods out of Austin. Great company!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
This one caught my eye on the G&G website. Finish options include "black stainless" and "shotblasted RVS". Anyone know what the latter looks like? Is i.weber's exhaust above an example of this?

This also caught my eye. Don't love the black finish on the tips...but maybe available in another color?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Emailed G&G and this what they said about "shotblasted RVS":

Thanks for your e-mail and your interest in our exhausts! I'm sorry, we don't have pictures of that version installed on the bike, it's only an option we offer as an extra. Shotblasted Stainless (RVS is Dutch for RoestVrij Staal, or Stainless Steel) is a satinised Stainless Steel, which gives it a titanium-look without the extra costs of titanium. The headers are Shotblasted Stainless, so the whole kit would look the same from front to end if you order the Shotblasted version.

I originally wasn't wild about the black either, but the more I think about it the better I'm liking it. Heck, black or shotblasted RVS, either would be an improvement over the chrome OEM thing IMO. Best I've seen, though, is the G&G slip on, pictured in post 17.

FWIW the folks at G&G were extremely responsive to some queries of mine...answers in <24hrs.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts