42 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,566 Posts
Anybody have this exhaust system on their bike?
I've merged your post with this existing thread that already mentions that exhaust.
Please read back through the earlier posts which show a couple of member's nineTs with these fitted! (y)

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've merged your post with this existing thread that already mentions that exhaust.
Please read back through the earlier posts which show a couple of member's nineTs with these fitted! (y)
Thank you Captain and sorry for the bother, I had not realized that this topic had already been discussed ... goes to prove that this forum has everything and more!

"four wheels good, two wheels better"

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yes, for now at least.
Did you have a particular question, or just that?
No more questions :)
R9T riders on the other side of the pond have access to so many mods, anything I order from the continent has to go thru cross border formalities and more expense... but I digress.

"four wheels good, two wheels better"

·
Registered
445 Posts
R9T riders on the other side of the pond have access to so many mods, anything I order from the continent has to go thru cross border formalities and more expense... but I digress.
I wouldn't let that stop you.
You don't pay the European taxes, but of course you pay the local taxes, which can sometimes work out better or not much more.

Be forewarned though there is (at least when I purchased) a very long wait time on the G&G Stealth.
I waited for six months for my exhaust to be built.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello friends. I have a question regarding the use of this system. Will it interfere, in any sort with the AC Schnitzer Belly Pan on a Racer? I like the low profile exhaust but I still find it by the photos, to my taste a little wide. The Belly pan could sort of partially "hide it" from view. I´m just afraid it may be too bigo to use with the belly.

Thank you and cheers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was really hoping for an answer. :(

Has anyone sucessufely used the Stealth exhaust system with either the Schnitzer belly pan or the Ilmberger one?

Thank you.

·
Registered
2018 R Nine T Racer
259 Posts
Question about this exhaust. How much room is there between the exhaust and the foot pegs ?
I have the wunderlich peg lowering kit on my bike and i'm wondering if this will interfere with this exhaust ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was really hoping for an answer. :(

Has anyone sucessufely used the Stealth exhaust system with either the Schnitzer belly pan or the Ilmberger one?

Thank you.
Schnitzer belly pan is designed to fit the original exhaust,I had one and tried to install it together with G&G exhaust but the rear end of the bally pan looked weird,front end was all OK. I think they will work well together unless a slight reform making to rear end. Photos for your reference.
658.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Samuel, your bike looks great!
I would do the belly pan, but it would probably get damaged when I park my R9T (riding over a garden gate/step)
Thanks Pivot,yes the bottom of Schnitzer bally pan is quite close to ground,better not to install it if you run bumpy road frequently.

·
Administrator
12,389 Posts
Sorry,my mistake,too many unexpected copies,someone help me to delete them?
Errrr I had a go mate, but your post seemed to behave erratically when I tried to edit. If a photo has gone astray please add another photo as a post and I'll attach it to your original posting again.

101 - 120 of 137 Posts