BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started modifying my 2017 Racer about a year ago. Videography is a hobby so I decided to document in that fashion. Kinda not your typical build videos, I don't really say much. I've posted a few of my videos on this forum but I thought I'd start a build thread to have someplace to put them from now on.

Kind regards,

Daedalus Tail Tidy/Fender Eliminator Installation

Rizoma Spy Bar End Mirrors Installation

Rainy Day Oil Change

Just recently made my largest modification yet.
Installed a full Zard GP exhaust, along with exhaust valve removal and Bren Tune

·
Administrator
11,369 Posts
Fantastic videos and that Zard exhaust really barks! Love it! :)

Reactions: GGMW

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
1,125 Posts
Hey GGMW

Just watched your Zard exhaust video this morning with my coffee - what a pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to put these videos together, you're really creating art for us all to enjoy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well done, you are incredibly talented... not to mention you have fantastic taste in vehicles! That M5..... drool

·
Registered
330 Posts
Excellent work GGMW.
I don't think I will ever add a tail tidy, bar end mirrors or exhaust, but I've watched them all anyway.
Feels like I'm watching a movie, not a How To video.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey GGMW

Just watched your Zard exhaust video this morning with my coffee - what a pleasure. Thank you for taking the time to put these videos together, you're really creating art for us all to enjoy.
Thank you for the kind words

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well done, you are incredibly talented... not to mention you have fantastic taste in vehicles! That M5..... drool
Thank you very much. I'm working on the M5 now, doing the euro bumper conversion. I've been collecting parts for the better part of 3 years and with the COVID-19 stuff keeping me at home, I'm taking the time to finally tackle the project. Will have a video posted on YouTube at some point.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent work GGMW.
I don't think I will ever add a tail tidy, bar end mirrors or exhaust, but I've watched them all anyway.
Feels like I'm watching a movie, not a How To video.
I try to make them more like short cinemas and less like the more typical videos found on YouTube. Not that there is anything wrong with those, just defining my own style. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Your own style yes. 🤙
Short and sweet, but with enough detail so anyone can see what needs to be done.

·
Registered
2018 RnineT Racer
32 Posts
Can we talk more about your e28? Nice work on the videos! attached a less attractive pic of my garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts