BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
181 - 200 of 218 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Roland Sands Design Final Drive Pivot Plug going free (UK based). Been used for 3,000 miles in all weather conditions so it is showing some signs of wear and tear. Replaced with a Evotech shaft drive bobbin, hence free give away.

Usual rules apply - first come first served - will cover postage for UK buyers.

View attachment 144456

View attachment 144457
Id love this if its still available?

· Registered
252 Posts
Roland Sands Design Final Drive Pivot Plug going free (UK based). Been used for 3,000 miles in all weather conditions so it is showing some signs of wear and tear. Replaced with a Evotech shaft drive bobbin, hence free give away.

Usual rules apply - first come first served - will cover postage for UK buyers.

View attachment 144456

View attachment 144457
Still available ?

· Premium Member
971 Posts
Free for locals - Canada

I had to remove my tank a few times in the last couple of weeks to trouble shoot a loose wiring issue. Multiple connect and disconnect on the crappy OEM plastic fuel taps resulted in a torn O ring. I really had to struggle to get the hoses reconnected. I realize now after doing some research on ADVRider that the Nitrile O rings tend to swell and it makes it harder to re connect the fuel taps. Dealer wanted $7.53 for each O ring, said it would take a few days. I determined the size and bought a 100 pack of superior Viton O rings on Amazon.ca for about $13.00 .

If anyone in GTA needs a few spares let me know. I doubt I will ever use up 100 of these so may as well give some away.

· Registered
2022 Scrambler, HD Rocker FXCWC;
1,117 Posts
Free for those interested:

OEM mirrors (left and right)
OEM Scrambler Handlebar (silver)
OEM rear fender/numberplate holder
Unitgarage Zumo XT GPS holder (clamps to 12mm rods)

DM me if interested, prefer to keep posting within Europe, receiver to pay for the shipping (via Paypal to me) otherwise for free!

· Registered
R Nine T Racer, 2017
16 Posts
Just imported my USA 2017 Racer to New Zealand and lost a mirror and rear indicator. Anyone got a OEM RH Mirror or rear fender with OEM indicators? Happy to pay shipping.

· Registered
2013 R1200GSA 2021 Urban GS 2014 Moto Guzzi 1400 Touring
160 Posts
Gone....plz delete.

Getting ready to retire in 30 days and was cleaning out my locker at work. I have an old Bucco motor helmet in really great shape. You can have it for cost of shipping. Obviously, way expired.
Helmet Cap Sports gear Hat Hard hat

Helmet Input device Gas Composite material Electric blue

Automotive tire Alloy wheel Wheel Bicycle part Rim

181 - 200 of 218 Posts