12,033 Posts
Local pickup or you pay for shipping.

Bar end Mirrors (Chinese)
OEM scrambler mirrors
Seat heater kit
Bar raisers * new but small blemish
Gel seat cover * used for 500 miles ** no farts
USB charger for OEM power outlet * new
It's always a mixed emotion moment when you see a post like this... It's really great that members are sharing stuff for free but sad when you know the backstory on some occasions...

Thanks for posting this and I wish you all the best for the future, mate....

And now with my Mod hat on, just to let you know that I've moved your post to the free stuff thread, just to keep things neat and tidy... ;)

Reactions: uuc328

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Very interested in the bar raisers and the USB charger.

And very much hoping there is no sad story behind this post!

Local pickup or you pay for shipping.

OEM scrambler mirrors
Seat heater kit

·
Registered
210 Posts
It's always a mixed emotion moment when you see a post like this... It's really great that members are sharing stuff for free but sad when you know the backstory on some occasions...

Thanks for posting this and I wish you all the best for the future, mate....

And now with my Mod hat on, just to let you know that I've moved your post to the free stuff thread, just to keep things neat and tidy... ;)
Thanks Baldy. If it's appropriate I may post a separate thread with the details. Haven't felt like doing much of anything much less talking about it but time heals all, or so they say.

·
Registered
210 Posts
is that gel seat cover still available ?
Yes, I've still got it along with the OEM took kit that came with the Scrambler. Also up for grabs is a homemade camera mount that screws into the OEM bar clamp on most models. I don't have pics of the kit handy but IIRC its spanner wrenches and a couple or metric wrenches maybe more.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,033 Posts
Thanks Baldy. If it's appropriate I may post a separate thread with the details. Haven't felt like doing much of anything much less talking about it but time heals all, or so they say.
By all means if you want to share please do. Sometimes good to talk and release the emotion, especially to a receptive community such as this, where folk will probably understand where you are coming from. Can I suggest the Lounge Area? Only if you want to though! :) Hope all these parts you are offering find good homes.

Reactions: drotor

·
Registered
210 Posts
These are gone

Seat heater kit

Only thing left from this batch are the OEM scrambler mirrors

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think we can use a thread like this to show some good will to fellow riders. A couple of very kind gestures recently from other rider towards me reminded me how important it is to pay it forward.
If you have something motorcycle related that you think someone else could use, or would be better served not sitting in your garage post up here to give it away. You can ask for face value shipping cost if you wish. Please post up Dibs in the forum first then send a PM if you would like to claim something.

The only thing better than selling some stuff you don't need is to give it away as a good will gesture to fellow riders. :)

I'll start by giving the BMW special tool to adjust the steering head on the NineT I no longer need.
I would prefer it goes to someone who is in fact doing their own maintenance and will certainly use it.
Shipping included in the USA or Canada.

I would use this tool. Long gone?

101 - 120 of 153 Posts