217 Posts
These are gone

Bar end Mirrors (Chinese)
Seat heater kit
Bar raisers * new but small blemish
Gel seat cover * used for 500 miles ** no farts
USB charger for OEM power outlet * new

Only thing left from this batch are the OEM scrambler mirrors
Hi I all take the OM mirrors if still available?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,196 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Free stuff

Local pickup or you pay for shipping.

OEM scrambler mirrors
Seat heater kit
Hi did you giveaway already the bar raisers ?? I would live to get those.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,196 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Free stuff

OEM scrambler mirrors
Seat heater kit
Id be interested in the bar risers and the gel seat if their still avail

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,196 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Chinese rear rack for free. It mounts the same way as the Unit Garage rack, but includes an optional passenger grab handle that can be bolted on. Solid, and fits.

Ordered over a month and a half ago, seemed to have gotten stuck in shipping purgatory. I thought it would never come so I ordered the Hepco Becker rack...then it came the day before the H&B rack was scheduled to come. I put it on the bike to see if it would fit (it does), but since I'm going to be traveling with luggage I decided to stick with H&B rack, so now I have this extra rack. Free to the community, local pickup in SoCal preferred. Will ship if the buyer pays shipping costs.

Photos here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966609537.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6d154c4daKXsWx

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Hi,
I bought a cramp Buster and didn’t like it so gave it away...few days ago another turned up (Forgot I’d ordered it) along with a bunch of other stuff I ordered from USA.
This one is for larger diameter grips, or those with Grip Puppies fitted.
Free issue...please send a delivery address by PM.
Cheers,Ken.
PS. Also offered on Triumph forum. A0868DCC-04E1-4196-973F-CD06695DABC9.jpeg

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think we can use a thread like this to show some good will to fellow riders. A couple of very kind gestures recently from other rider towards me reminded me how important it is to pay it forward.
If you have something motorcycle related that you think someone else could use, or would be better served not sitting in your garage post up here to give it away. You can ask for face value shipping cost if you wish. Please post up Dibs in the forum first then send a PM if you would like to claim something.

The only thing better than selling some stuff you don't need is to give it away as a good will gesture to fellow riders. :)

I'll start by giving the BMW special tool to adjust the steering head on the NineT I no longer need.
I would prefer it goes to someone who is in fact doing their own maintenance and will certainly use it.
Shipping included in the USA or Canada.

Did you giveaway this tool?

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Hi,
I bought a cramp Buster and didn’t like it so gave it away...few days ago another turned up (Forgot I’d ordered it) along with a bunch of other stuff I ordered from USA.
This one is for larger diameter grips, or those with Grip Puppies fitted.
Free issue...please send a delivery address by PM.
Cheers,Ken.
PS. Also offered on Triumph forum. View attachment 128128
Still have this.
Ken.
PS. Estancio, I did reply by PM around 2 months ago.
Regards,Ken.

·
Registered
2016 R9T Sport
596 Posts

I have ended up with about 18 LED Parking light bulbs.
Plug in replacement for 2014-2016 bikes.
(Some owners have experienced issues with canbus bikes 2017+ )

Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll pop one in the post.
All for free!
UK only.

·
Registered
2015 r nine t
25 Posts
Chinese rear rack for free. It mounts the same way as the Unit Garage rack, but includes an optional passenger grab handle that can be bolted on. Solid, and fits.

Ordered over a month and a half ago, seemed to have gotten stuck in shipping purgatory. I thought it would never come so I ordered the Hepco Becker rack...then it came the day before the H&B rack was scheduled to come. I put it on the bike to see if it would fit (it does), but since I'm going to be traveling with luggage I decided to stick with H&B rack, so now I have this extra rack. Free to the community, local pickup in SoCal preferred. Will ship if the buyer pays shipping costs.

Photos here: US $64.64 31% OFF|For BMW R NINE T NineT R9T 2014 2017 2015 Motorcycle Rear Luggage Rack Carrier Support Shelf Holder Passenger Hand Rail Bar Grip|Covers & Ornamental Mouldings| | - AliExpress
Do you still have the rack? Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Free stuff

OEM scrambler mirrors
Seat heater kit
Hi uuc328 Do you by any chance still have the bar raisers? I would love to have those

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,196 Posts
Hi uuc328 Do you by any chance still have the bar raisers? I would love to have those
Re-read posts 126 & 127 above where you asked the exact same question!
It would be handy if you read the posts after the one you quoted. ;)

121 - 140 of 151 Posts