BMW NineT Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Re-read posts 126 & 127 above where you asked the exact same question!
It would be handy if you read the posts after the one you quoted. ;)
Some posts are way to long with to many replys and quotes. So it ain't hard Sir Captain to miss something now and then. Even though a person Reads quite carefully.

Please Mr Captain sir accept my deepest apology. I will make sure it never happens again, since it's becoming painfully obvious how easily you sir can get offended. Ofcourse this is the last of my intentions. ;)

·
Registered
2018 BMW r nineT Pure
221 Posts
Hello, probably only relevant to American owners...I no longer need my euro LED tail light, I don’t want any money for it so just cover shipping and it’s yours. I’m in the UK but happy to post anywhere

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello, probably only relevant to American owners...I no longer need my euro LED tail light, I don’t want any money for it so just cover shipping and it’s yours. I’m in the UK but happy to post anywhere
Hi do you still have the tail light?

·
Registered
R9T Scrambler
53 Posts
Free, just pay shipping.
Rizoma knock off Airbox covers
Full disclosure I’ve misplaced one black clip.
Should work without. Or 3D print one.
If I find it between now and when someone claims them. I’ll add it in.
View attachment 137404 View attachment 137405
Would love them, but I think the shipping to South Africa would be more than the value of the goods, can you private message me your address, that I can get quote from a courier company, work on about 1kg box just for the safe side

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm interested in the air box covers you posted on "Good Karma." How much is shipping to zip code 28379? I think that I sent a PM....

·
Registered
193 Posts
FREE Airbox Covers

Yep, not a mistake.

Free, Free, Free

They are Rizoma style knockoffs, good quality and nice fit. No ugly P clamps all over your frame. I upgraded to the BMW version. So I’m passing these on.
Shipping from the east coast of Canada, sorry if those prices seem high, not much I can do about it.

Buyer pays shipping.
Prices to USA, will ship worldwide, ask for a quote.

8-10 Business days $20
7 business days $25
3-5 business days

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have some new Evotech fork bobbins that I have no use for. They're intended to be used on right way up/ non-USD forks. I'm located in the EU, and these would be free apart from shipping. Would anybody be interested ?

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I have some new Evotech fork bobbins that I have no use for. They're intended to be used on right way up/ non-USD forks. I'm located in the EU, and these would be free apart from shipping. Would anybody be interested ?
If these will fit my 2020 Pure I would like them, please.
I would make a payment to a charity of your choice in exchange.
Cheers, Ken.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts