BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon folks
Not long been a member so I must bore you with an intro
Been selling BMW bikes for over 20 years now. Had lots of them from an R100GS to an R1200C. Got a G310GS at the moment. Ridden shed loads of R nine T's in the range, even tried off-roading, badly, an urban. Never had one of my own though - too expensive for a salesman馃槈
Got a 36,000 mile one just come in p/x that needs some work but fits the budget.
Needs a rear disc & pads plus a final drive rebuild before it goes through the MOT. Mind you, I'm in no hurry to jump on a bike in January
TJ

Premium Member
2017 Classic
Welcome

Registered
BMW R nineT /5
Welcome, a fellow noobie here. Like you waiting for the warmer weather. It will be interesting to hear what you have to do at that mileage to get it back on the road.

Administrator
Welcome, mate! :)

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Would be interested to hear what feedback your nineT buying customers give you after a few months of ownership.
Any general consensus?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Would be interested to hear what feedback your nineT buying customers give you after a few months of ownership.
Any general consensus?
The general comments are good. The bikes are pretty bulletproof. Same engine I鈥檝e seen in 80+ thousand mile old bikes. In the main, rather like the majority of people on the forum, most are more than happy with their bikes. It鈥檚 great to see some of te mods and 鈥渋mprovements 鈥 some of them have done. Here鈥檚 my fave

Registered
R9T Scrambler 2020
Welcome aboard. It鈥檚 fine to have an experienced mate (.....one more!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts