BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
Why have you got your baby in a cage ? Set that girl free. GetUpOn2 and test out that new faring, you can’t do that in a cage. Don’t let anything come between you and that girl, and besides the pictures will come out much better with nothing between the bike and the camera ……….Welcome Badubadik ,, glad to have you on board MotoBrother ….. BeWell ….. Blitz

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,608 Posts
Congratulations on your R9T and welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA! :)

Great looking addition with that fairing!

·
Administrator
12,802 Posts
Welcome, love the colour scheme extended onto the fairing! :)

Reactions: badubadik

·
Registered
365 Posts
I lived in KL for three and a half years, I had no real desire to ride a bike there, the traffic and driving was insane. So when I say stay safe Mr Babubadik I mean it most sincerely, Selamat Jalan. 😎 (y)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,896 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

Reactions: badubadik

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I lived in KL for three and a half years, I had no real desire to ride a bike there, the traffic and driving was insane. So when I say stay safe Mr Babubadik I mean it most sincerely, Selamat Jalan. 😎 (y)
What was a BikeBoy from down under doing in KL ? Were you studying at University ?Everybody rides UpOn2 so you’d have been in good company. They’d have given you room on a 9T … You Definitely would look wealthy and those big jugs sticking out would have cleared out a bunch of skooters. Mī skūṭar‌nu surakṣitaṅgā naḍapaṇḍi mariyu ellappuḍū saraina mārgānni ivvaṇḍi
Or as they say in “Up Over” (that’s local for Texas)
“Mīku mēḍ bāgundi” 🐨 ……Blitz

·
Registered
365 Posts
What was a BikeBoy from down under doing in KL ? Were you studying at University ?Everybody rides UpOn2 so you’d have been in good company. They’d have given you room on a 9T … You Definitely would look wealthy and those big jugs sticking out would have cleared out a bunch of skooters. Mī skūṭar‌nu surakṣitaṅgā naḍapaṇḍi mariyu ellappuḍū saraina mārgānni ivvaṇḍi
Or as they say in “Up Over” (that’s local for Texas)
“Mīku mēḍ bāgundi” 🐨 ……Blitz
That was 30 years ago, BMW twins were still Airheads, and mine was back in Oz, I was working for MAS in that time. Every ex pat that I knew with an imported bike got whacked by a car or another bike whilst there, only Malaysians have the skills to ride in that chaotic stuff because they grew up with it!:eek::cool: Still missing the food.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
That was 30 years ago, BMW twins were still Airheads, and mine was back in Oz, I was working for MAS in that time. Every ex pat that I knew with an imported bike got whacked by a car or another bike whilst there, only Malaysians have the skills to ride in that chaotic stuff because they grew up with it!:eek::cool: Still missing the food.
When I watch vids of how they ride here in some of the states where they allow lane splitting I cringe so I can’t imagine what it must be like with no rules at all, it looks like complete chaos. I’d be wound up like cheap pocket watch if I had to do that commute every day. No thank you. I fully understand how you’d miss the food … I imagine a bit of Vegemite on a crisp just doesn’t compare but each has it own flavor and romance. A little goes a long way….…..Blitz

·
Registered
65 Posts
Absolutely beautiful bike

Paint scheme and the overall execution is very well done

Been many years since I was in KL, but loved my time there, food was fantastic, the traffic not so much

1 - 20 of 20 Posts