1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 BMW R NineT (Classic)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
Greetings from Indonesia!

Been scrolling around this forum for few months before i owned this gorgeous bike & learn a lot of userful information.
Previously riding a Ducati Monster 1100 Evo, and gotta say R9T is completely another different level bike (in positives way, obviously).
Been riding for almost 25 years (Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ducati). The very first time i owned a BMW, and it didn't disappoint, at all :)
Almost choose Bonnie T120 over R9T, but glad i made the right decision :censored:

Some snaps of my R9T, the classic Roadster 2016. Bought secondhand few months ago with ONLY 350 miles on ODO. It's unbelievable how the previous owner was almost never ride this..
Tbh, this are damn good looking bikes..

Did few modifications..
JW Speaker Adaptive Headlight
Rizoma Headlight Guard
Rizoma Windshield
Motogadget Mirror
Wunderlich Skidplate
Hepco & Becker Crash Bar
Hepco & Becker sidebag & C-Bow
Wunderlich Tail Tidy Kit (with indicator & brake lights).
Wunderlich Side Arm Plate Support.
SC Project Exhaust
Rear Hump

The next mods would be Ohlins Rear Shock & either Clearwater or PIAA foglamp..

Cheers !
:)

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lovely bike you have there and great photos. :)

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
400 Posts
Congrats on your R9T and welcome to the forum! :) Great looking bike and nice mods you've done.

I've never understood people who buy terrific motorcycles and cars and then never ride/drive them. I can't imagine letting such fine machines just sit for months at a time. Glad you're putting it to much better use!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lovely bike, I'm sure this stands out amongst the Scoopy's and Honda Vario's!! Are you in Bali, going by the D plate?

·
Premium Member
2,006 Posts
Nice bike and great photos mate! Welcome here. Where exactly in Indonesia do you live?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,103 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
2016 BMW R NineT (Classic)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on your R9T and welcome to the forum! :) Great looking bike and nice mods you've done.

I've never understood people who buy terrific motorcycles and cars and then never ride/drive them. I can't imagine letting such fine machines just sit for months at a time. Glad you're putting it to much better use!
Thank you TimC!
Its in good hands now :)

Welcome View attachment 137703
Very nice bike.
Thank you! :)

Hello @mifmifmif

Welcome to the forum. Your bike looks great - thanks for the pics.
Thank you! Very exciting in upcoming mods :)

Lovely bike, I'm sure this stands out amongst the Scoopy's and Honda Vario's!! Are you in Bali, going by the D plate?
Haha, it stands out amongst all other bikes i've met :)

I'm based in Bandung, not Bali (Bali code plate is DK).
Ever came to Bali i assume mate? I really love Bali, Amazing place to ride :)

Thank you!

Nice bike and great photos mate! Welcome here. Where exactly in Indonesia do you live?
Thank you Kebo! I live in Bandung :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
BMW RNT Classic; Tuono 1000 R
85 Posts
Nice mods! For some reason that's about the most bad ass license plate I've seen as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts