BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Cavey, and welcome to the forum!
I can't see the picture for some reason but I wish you luck with it.
I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it. Mine's being delivered from Ocean BMW-Plymouth tomorrow...... and I can't wait!

·
Super Moderator
2014 BMW R NineT (Classic)
10,638 Posts
Welcome Martin. I've given you an assist and updated your member profile for you. :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
3,404 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Congratulations, great choice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Cavey, and welcome to the forum!
I can't see the picture for some reason but I wish you luck with it.
I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it. Mine's being delivered from Ocean BMW-Plymouth tomorrow...... and I can't wait!
Hope you get some friendly weather today Gabe, and get some miles on it whatever! Post a photo when you can.

Cheers

Martin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Elemental! Amazingly it was dry which was great, my first dry miles in about three weeks, but it was a tad windy. Straight out onto the M5 to go south three junctions into what felt like a force 10 gale. Some hanging on was needed! Off the motorway it was great though - it's such a fun bike to ride. The knobblies take a little getting used to on turn-in but they feel surprisingly sure footed once weighted up. Got back to the bike today after a site visit for work to find someone taking photos of it - they are good looking things. Hope you get your issues sorted (saw your other post) so you can get out on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts