BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,571 Posts
Welcome @Gridoul ! In my opinion that blue on a pure Is one of the best looks. It boils the bike down to its simple beauty. Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great time here and happy riding my friend.

·
Premium Member
2020 /5
24 Posts
Hello Jean-Luc! Welcome to the forum; it's a pleasure to add more musically inclined people to this diverse group. You have an excellent motorcycle; I wish you a lot of joy and many adventures with her. Also, what kind of instruments do you sell? I play the trumpet and am a big fan of jazz, so I am naturally curious. Once again, welcome to the forum!

Moderator edit: Google translate

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
2,057 Posts
Congratulations on your Pure and welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA! :)

I agree with @Baloo on the teal blue color. If I had waited to buy a 2021 instead of the 2020 Pure I bought, I would have picked that color.

You said you sell musical instruments, but do you play too? (I'm a trumpet player myself.)

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
2,057 Posts
Wow. What a store! It looks similar to the chain of Guitar Center stores here in the US, but your place looks much larger and better stocked. It's nice to see a great selection of wind instruments there, too. Most music stores here that have a good selection of guitars and basses (and some keyboards) have a terrible selection of wind instruments. At stores like that, horns are just an afterthought, a token for the few band parents who wander in and don't know any different. (Sorry, rant over.)

I'm not a big RATM fan, but not because I don't like their music. I just never got into them, that's all. Jazz and funk are more my thing.

Getting back to motorcycles, it looks like you have already done some tasty mods. Browsing this excellent forum will give you many more ideas, so you'll need to sell many more instruments soon to pay for those mods! ;)

·
Registered
R Nine T Pure 2020
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I'm afraid so...
I bought it as is, just added the Unit Garage bag. And there should be more modifications. 😜

·
Registered
Urban GS 2021
262 Posts
Welcome Jean-Luc ! Congratulations on the new machine.
What a beautiful place, Annecy - have been there several times... why did I not move there years ago??
Used to do business with SNR in Seynod.

Like many others here, I also play guitar and lifelong drummer. Beautiful store!

Bienvenue!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome Jean-Luc to the forum from Massachusetts USA.

·
Registered
R Nine T Pure 2020
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me at the Bass Guitar…

It's in duo, with samples (some from Launchpad) and others created and recorded on Protools and that I trigger on " Launchpad IPad " with my little pudgy fingers…

It’s a better expérience with a good headphone. 😜

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Welcome Jean Luc, nice nineT.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts