BMW NineT Forum banner

Do you want to be a part of this group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
@radracer6 Thus far, yes, just four of us. Surely there are others interested!

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Awesome! Just a few more and we will have our ten! We may actually get there!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
@hman2853 The 2017+ handhelds will work on your 2019! That's eight of us, so just two more to go!

Bren will do it for the 8 of us. They just emailed me. We have to have the order paid for by the last day of the month - which I think is the 29th this year.

From Bren:
"Sure let's pull the trigger on it. $100 off the current sale price. Has to be paid by end of the month.
--
BrenTuning Moto
BG Consulting Group, Inc.
138 Milford St
Upton, MA 01568
508-507-2199"

So, do we actually have 8 people ready to go? We need to get this organized and paid up if so. $100 off the sales price is pretty legit.

John

Bren will do it for the 8 of us. They just emailed me. We have to have the order paid for by the last day of the month - which I think is the 29th this year.

From Bren:
"Sure let's pull the trigger on it. $100 off the current sale price. Has to be paid by end of the month.
--
BrenTuning Moto
BG Consulting Group, Inc.
138 Milford St
Upton, MA 01568
508-507-2199"

So, do we actually have 8 people ready to go? We need to get this organized and paid up if so. $100 off the sales price is pretty legit.

John
John, this is great! Thanks for reaching out to Bren and asking about doing the deal for the 8. I'm ready to pay, just need to know how I should purchase / make payment to Bren.

Ok here you go everyone, let the group buy commence! Instructions from Bren:

“Please have them email me with the subject line: R9T Group buy purchase.

Have them provide the info below in their email and I'll send an invoice over to pay online.

Name:
Shipping Address:
Motorcycle year/make/model:

I will factor in shipping costs in the invoice and send it over for them to pay.”

sales@brentuningmoto.com

Discussion starter · #37 ·
@hman2853 Hey, thank you for following up! Sorry I didn't sooner. I should have since I set this thing up. So, thanks for taking up my slack! I'm so excited!

@hman2853 Hey, thank you for following up! Sorry I didn't sooner. I should have since I set this thing up. So, thanks for taking up my slack! I'm so excited!
Really pleased for you guys!

I’ll keep the group buy open till Feb 29 to leave the door open for latecomers. Remember folks, this is DEFINITELY the last Bren group buy that will be allowed on the forum unless Bren decide to become a forum vendor, which I’d now say is unlikely in the near/medium term at least...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.