BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2020 Classic Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am wishing to sell my 2020 R Nine T Classic, Pollux metallic, 719 Option,and am finding it difficult to ascertain what price I should be asking despite checking Autotrader,MCN,and Ebay. Can anyone please advise me what is a realistic price for me to sell privately.

· Registered
2020 Classic Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thank you for replying.

It has 5,100 miles on the clock and is in very good condition. I have owned it from new since 1/9/20 and it has been serviced by the BMW dealer according to the service schedule .I live in Glasgow.
I spent over £ 800 on various accessories . When I have an estimate of its market value I will provide full details and spec with photos. Anyone looking to buy an R Nine T will not find a better looking bike.

· Registered
2020 Classic Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No apology necessary,you were just being succinct. I had looked on eBay but never found a bike close to the spec of mine. Naturally I was hoping for more but I am realistic and the market will decide.

· Registered
18 Posts
Hi thank you for replying.

It has 5,100 miles on the clock and is in very good condition. I have owned it from new since 1/9/20 and it has been serviced by the BMW dealer according to the service schedule .I live in Glasgow.
I spent over £ 800 on various accessories . When I have an estimate of its market value I will provide full details and spec with photos. Anyone looking to buy an R Nine T will not find a better looking bike.
You could probably recoup some money from selling some of the accessories. What has it got on it out of interest?

· Registered
2020 Classic Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

I have no intention of stripping the bike of the accessories ,too much hassle. The person who buys the bike will get lucky. I added, cylinder guards, hugger ,radiator guard, brake and clutch levers, bar risers, and centre stand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts