BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Forget the service manager, I would talk to the general manager of the dealership and tell them what happened to your bike. Also BMW corporate customer service will work on your behalf.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well I sent an email to cannons dealer manager Scott Fogharty (not sure if his a relation)just to tell them of my experience as a customer explaining my service and what happened and the photos and would you believe the phone was ringing within 10minuets
but I wasn’t him still it was a fella called Tom and he was much more concerned and he will get back to on Tuesday after explaining it to him
let’s see how that goes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
BMW has totally dropped the ball with service.... first they make it nearly impossible to work on your own bike second there shop prices are ridiculous and third these stories of damage being done by inept mechanics ate everywhere.... im done w/ BMW

·
Registered
258 Posts
BMW has totally dropped the ball with service.... first they make it nearly impossible to work on your own bike second there shop prices are ridiculous and third these stories of damage being done by inept mechanics ate everywhere.... im done w/ BMW
Keep in mind; most dealers (specially in the US i suspect) have "Bmw" as a brand. Next to kawasaki/honda/suzuki etc.. they are a BMW dealer, not a BMW workshop i assume.

However; they are still under direct control/guidance of BMW motorrad germany. If they screw up they gotta explain themselves to BMW germany.
So if you ever have problems, just contact BMW motorrad germany directly.

Here in the Netherlands there's exclusive BMW dealers, their service is great.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts