BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 BMW R NINE T PURE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, it's a pleasure to be part of the community. I've passively read posts here from time to time. It's obvious there are very intelligent and innovative posters from whom I hope to learn how to improve my r nine t.

My bike is 2018 RNineT pure. I've added oberan bar end mirrors and recently added a tail tidy mod that seems to be creating issues. Other than that I've kept the bike as is but hoping to make more mods in the coming years.

Looking forwad to being part of the community.

·
Administrator
12,778 Posts
Pleasure to have you here, welcome! :)

Reactions: helmethead22

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,875 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

Reactions: helmethead22

·
Registered
2018 BMW R NINE T PURE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks brother. Would like to know if you made any mods to the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Hey HH22, I just connected with your electrical issue on another string … Welcome to the 🏍 R9T forum and three ring circus …. NonStop information and descussion on the 9T.
Much to learn, much fun to be had too. StayUpOn2 …………Blitz

·
Registered
2018 BMW R NINE T PURE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey HH22, I just connected with your electrical issue on another string … Welcome to the 🏍 R9T forum and three ring circus …. NonStop information and descussion on the 9T.
Much to learn, much fun to be had too. StayUpOn2 …………Blitz
Hey BlitzSchnell,
Thank you for reaching out and providing insight in the electrical issue. I'm going to check out your post amd look forward to your reply.

Regards,
HH22

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio! :)

Yes, tons of great people and information here. Terrific photos of R9Ts and riding destinations, too!

·
Registered
2016 R NineT
7 Posts
It's my goal to one day join you all in beautiful Canada. How many months a year are you able to ride?

·
Registered
2018 BMW R NINE T PURE
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Kirch9T,
The answer depends on where in Canada a person lives. If you live the province of Ontario so I can get up to 6 months of riding, may be 7 if I am lucky and dress warm enough.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts