BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2015 BMW R NineT Classic
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you very much. I got mine delivered in Feb of 18 so I know your pain well. Make sure to toss up pics of yours once you get it.
Here is a pic. Sorry it crappy and obstructed by my other bike behind it and other crap around it, but that's all that I have for now. If we have a break in the cold or I have some time over the weekend, I'll get it outside and take some better ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice, a classy classic, you did good ! Let the mods begin...............
edit: first mod, take a black sharpie and color your wheel weights, it's driving me nuts! :p

·
Registered
2015 BMW R NineT Classic
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Nice, a classy classic, you did good ! Let the mods begin...............
edit: first mod, take a black sharpie and color your wheel weights, it's driving me nuts! :p
Ha Ha Ha Ha. I didn't even notice that. You must really have an attention for detail. My Kawasaki had black wheels on it too. Can't remember if it had silver or grey colored wheel weights on it or not but it must have. Surprised that doesn't bother me too, seeing how I am the perfectionist that I am. I'm sure that it'll bother me now that you said something. Thanks a lot! 😆

·
Registered
117 Posts
Once temps stay above 40 I'm riding every day and once they stay above 45 at night I will ride every day to work also ( I work 2nd shift). I always get up to Michigan and one of my buddies (he rides a Ural and a Goldwing) has been wanting to get me over to Clam Diggers which is in your neck of the woods, I am certain we'll run across each other sooner or later.

·
Registered
2015 BMW R NineT Classic
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Once temps stay above 40 I'm riding every day and once they stay above 45 at night I will ride every day to work also ( I work 2nd shift). I always get up to Michigan and one of my buddies (he rides a Ural and a Goldwing) has been wanting to get me over to Clam Diggers which is in your neck of the woods, I am certain we'll run across each other sooner or later.
Ok, good to know. Yeah, if not, we will definitely have to arrange something.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts