BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scrambler
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am the happy owner of a 2018 Scrambler. I've only been riding for about four years thanks to a dear friend who is a bike fanatic. I learned on a Kawi Z125 and after that I have had the opportunity to try a Ducati Panigale 899, HD Low Rider S, BMW R Nine T classic, Ducati Monster S, Zook Z400 and the aforementioned Scrambler. I've made some mods to the bike but all of them cosmetic. She was a gift to me from my friend who upgraded the whole suspension to Ohlins front and back. Other than that and the addition of a tachometer, she's stock. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of such a nice group of individuals.

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
665 Posts
Welcome! Great looking Scrambler. I really like the painted indentations at rear of the tank - very cool!

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,311 Posts
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 👋

Reactions: Ezescrambler

·
Registered
2018 Scrambler
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Great looking Scrambler. I really like the painted indentations at rear of the tank - very cool!
They are actually stickers. I ordered them from a guy in Hong Kong. I also got the Nine T letters that go over the snorkel that are reflective. His FB page is J.C R9T | Facebook. He makes lots of cool stuff and everyone seems satisfied.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I had never done the intro.
Better late than never at all. Happy to have you onboard CowTown. I’m just a little east of you in BigD. If you get out this way I’d be happy to buy you a coffee. StayUpOn2 .....Blitz

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Welcome here

Reactions: Ezescrambler
1 - 13 of 13 Posts