BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all for the smallest state in the union. Long time motorcyclist and recently sold my BMW GS due to lower back issues. I need a bike with a long one piece seat so I have the ability to move back and forth as needed. Have been looking at Triumph T120 and thought I had one but there may be an issue on the dealers end. This lead me to possibly find and alternative and the Urban GS caught my eye. This looks like a good forum with helpful and enthusiastic members.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hello all for the smallest state in the union. Long time motorcyclist and recently sold my BMW GS due to lower back issues. I need a bike with a long one piece seat so I have the ability to move back and forth as needed. Have been looking at Triumph T120 and thought I had one but there may be an issue on the dealers end. This lead me to possibly find and alternative and the Urban GS caught my eye. This looks like a good forum with helpful and enthusiastic members.

-Dave
Hey Dave and welcome. We are indeed a motley crew of moto-maniacs with a wealth of experience and information and we’re all boxer boys. All questions are welcome and I suggest you use the search feature to find hundreds of threads on any topic you’d like and feel free to start your own. Enjoy your new ride these bikes are amazing to put it mildly.
Glad your aboard .... StayUpOn2 my friend .......Blitz

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
807 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Dave! :) Tons of great people and information here.

If you're looking for a long, one-piece seat, there are a couple new R9T models to fit the bill, plus a couple older one, too, including the /5. Even then, I think two-piece seat setups might be able to be converted to the longer one-piece seat, though it won't be cheap.

Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all, appreciate the greetings. When someone has a minute, can they measure the length of the seat for me?

Thanks
D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts