BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
R9T Classic
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !
After several hours reading different threads, I finally decided to join the family. Yep, you guys seem really cool, so why not ? And maybe and I will contribute to the party too 馃
So, my bike is a 2020 model, almost new when I bought it (still in break-in at the time) and I made few mods like removing the subframe, changing the air filter, put a Akrapovic titanium headers (no cat valve) and recently the famous rear shock 脰hlins BM440.
I used to work in a BMW Motorrad dealer for several years and it's my second BMW, the first one was a K1600GT. I really enjoy informations around here and I hope to share some too.
Cheers! from France

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
Hi and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Why would you change the OEM air filter so soon?
Do you consider the original to be that poor?

Registered
R9T Classic
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Why would you change the OEM air filter so soon?
Do you consider the original to be that poor?
Hi! I changed the stock filter to go to K&N to get the psychological improvement :geek: It's also a way to get a Stage 2
Flattery ? Nah... I mean it ! I read a lot of stuff, specially about 脰hlins suspension, feedbacks and humble reviews really helped me to make the good choice. I appreciate it.

Registered
Welcome from Sud Charente. Well done with the shock, we need that quality / performance around here.

Registered
2017 RNINET
Welcome to the forum Armoni. Are bikes are twins with same mods I really like the Akrapovic header and the better performance that it brings, along with beautiful exhaust note.

Administrator
Welcome to the forum! :)

Premium Member
Welcome Armoni

1 - 13 of 13 Posts