BMW NineT Forum banner

Hello from NY

3K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Manos Greece 
#1 ·
Just joined the RnineT family. I got my 'new-to-me' Racer this month and can't wait to go out and ride more.
i am in the NY area.If there are people around I am happy to meet and see you all!

cheers and ride safe.

Here's a pic of my racer'18

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome, although I'm just wet behind the ears here myself

That looks fantastic, not long got a racer myself and been looking at many of the professional "chop shops" efforts with the R9T.

IMHO that thing blows them away, I can see Ti exhaust system, different bars? many, many other upgrades and the colour scheme is beautiful

Any chance of some more higher rez pics of your creation and a few words on the upgrades

#12 · (Edited)
Sorry I wish I can take credit of the build and customization work . But really I bought this off of a dealer who got this bike as a trade in!
It has the zard 2-1-2 full system and the abm multiclip-sport bar and triple. Many other upgrades also among them , many oem upgrades like the carbon pieces and option 719! Billets. Rizoma bits and deadalus tail chop and plate holder. I have a few more things I want to do to the bike which includes just regular suspension upgrades and some more riding comfort stuff since I think I am pretty fond of the look after the customization that’s done to it.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.