BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have been looking and reading on here for about 5 months now, which was about the time I made up my mind to buy this bike. It finally arrived about the middle of June and this is her (the one on the left is mine, the one on the right is my brothers). Coming off a Harley, this is an adjustment from what I鈥檓 used to but I鈥檓 glad I did it. Loving it.

Premium Member
Lovely. Congrats to you & your bro. Welcome here Vee.

Reactions: Vee

Registered
Welcome to the Forum, good people here and plenty of information (farkles or technical, it is all good).
Like yourself, I came off a cruiser (Suzuki M90) to the R9T. Both types of bikes have their strengths and the commonality is the shaft drive.
What is your opinion of the seat and suspension of your bike?
Who is your dealer of choice?
Met a rider from Ajax at the Oakville dealer, he had to ride there as Endras has closed. I bought my bike from Wolf at London (Ontario).

"Make life a ride" - BMW slogan

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
Hi and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Are you and your brother twins?! :LOL:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the Forum, good people here and plenty of information (farkles or technical, it is all good).
Like yourself, I came off a cruiser (Suzuki M90) to the R9T. Both types of bikes have their strengths and the commonality is the shaft drive.
What is your opinion of the seat and suspension of your bike?
Who is your dealer of choice?
Met a rider from Ajax at the Oakville dealer, he had to ride there as Endras has closed. I bought my bike from Wolf at London (Ontario).

"Make life a ride" - BMW slogan
Hi Chris<CJ>
So far with just under 700km on the bike, I鈥檓 sure I鈥檒l be changing the seat. Last weekend we rode for 4-5 hours and it was a little rough for my liking. Suspension was firm as well, but I haven鈥檛 made any adjustments yet. My brother and I ordered our bikes a week apart and we went to who would give us any kind of discount. Marinello in Vaughan is where we bought and we dealt with a gentleman named Cray. I bought a 3 series from Endras in 2014. I had a positive experience there as well.

Administrator
Hey, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new bike. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@Vee and @mixedup I have heard that there is a pretty large bike night in Newmarket every Thursday night. I was thinking of going this coning Thursday the 26th.
I was speaking to my brother today about going Thursday. I have yet to attend but it is a fairly large amount of bikes. Tim Hortons 17725 Yonge st. Newmarket. We will be there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts