BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
Congrats on your new R9T this summer and welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA!

Thanks for sharing those great photos, too! (y)

Registered
@Vee I'll be at bike night in Newmarket tonight if you guys are going. I'm on a white Urban G/S with black panniers.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
@Vee I'll be at bike night in Newmarket tonight if you guys are going. I'm on a white Urban G/S with black panniers.
Unfortunately I won鈥檛 be able to make it. I even missed last week. I will be there next week. Hope to meet up. Enjoy tonight and let me know how it was. Cheers

Registered
Pretty good turn out. A few hundred bikes, some odd stuff, and the usual yahoos unfortunately who are there to ruin it for everyone else. There were a couple of guys on Apriia's with no exhausts, blipping the throttle constantly as they rode through the crowd slowly, thinking they look really cool when in reality everybody around them was thinking they were real douches. Couple of Harleys with loud and obnoxious exhausts. The occasional asshat who felt that bouncing his engine off the rev limiter, while stopped, was a good idea.

Lots of cool stuff too, and a great variety of bikes. Everything from a vintage CBX to a couple of new Royal Enfields. I didn't see any other R nine T's, one R1200R, and a couple of GS's.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Pretty good turn out. A few hundred bikes, some odd stuff, and the usual yahoos unfortunately who are there to ruin it for everyone else. There were a couple of guys on Apriia's with no exhausts, blipping the throttle constantly as they rode through the crowd slowly, thinking they look really cool when in reality everybody around them was thinking they were real douches. Couple of Harleys with loud and obnoxious exhausts. The occasional asshat who felt that bouncing his engine off the rev limiter, while stopped, was a good idea.

Lots of cool stuff too, and a great variety of bikes. Everything from a vintage CBX to a couple of new Royal Enfields. I didn't see any other R nine T's, one R1200R, and a couple of GS's.
Typical Thursday bike night in Newmarket from what I hear. There will be two more R nine t鈥檚 next week. Sounds like a good gathering except for the usual morons that show up. Hope you can make the next one..

Registered
Just bouncing this back to the top. If this weather holds, I will probably be going to the Newmarket Bike Night Thursday this week.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts