BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Rninet Pure Mineral Gray Metallic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I’ve been reading this forum for quite some time. I have been in the market for the Rninet for a while and decided to go for the 2021 model. The new addition of cruise control, tubeless tires, LED lights and riding modes made it more attractive than the used market currently overpriced. I purchased the pure on Mineral Gray Metallic and got a very good deal from my local dealership. It’s my third BMW motorcycle. The first one was the 2017 F700GS, the second a 2019 R1250GS and the 2021 Rninet the third. I have always been in love with the Rninet. I also ride the R1250GS but sold the F700GS a couple of years ago. I’m a big fan of the boxer engine. This forum is full of great info and I really appreciate it. I have all kinds of tools in my garage and the willingness to help my fellow riders in the area if ever needed.

Done a few mods so far:
-Rizoma bar riser.
-Rizoma foot pegs.
-Rizoma round bar en mirror.
-Added the BMW rev counter gauge.
-Dart tinted wind deflector.
-Semi deleted the exhaust valve and installed the servo buddy. (Long story short)
-Purchased a competition werke exhaust tip but haven’t installed yet due to some issues and different exhaust system on 2021 like a welded exhaust valve and a different diameter exhaust.

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
1,065 Posts
Congrats on your new R9T Pure and welcome to the forum! Nice list of mods already, too. :)

·
Registered
2017 RNINET
594 Posts
Welcome to the forum JE 80, I have a winter home near sebring and really enjoyed your roads last winter on the classic. Maybe a ride together next winter.

·
Registered
2017 Pure
299 Posts
Welcome to the forum @JE 80, congrats on the new bike. Share some pics please.

Best,
-Tim

·
Registered
2021 Rninet Pure Mineral Gray Metallic
20 Posts

·
Administrator
12,394 Posts
Welcome mate! :)

Reactions: JE 80

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,566 Posts
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 👋

Reactions: JE 80

·
Registered
69 Posts
@JE 80 - Welcome to the forum! I am down here in south FL as well so if you know of any good riding routes, I would love to know! Everything down here seems pretty straight and flat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts