BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2018 R NineT Racer
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

From an early age I have loved motorcycles. A few years ago I fell in love with the so-called cafe racers, especially the BMW boxers. Pretty soon I became the owner of two BMW R80 monoshock models that I rebuilt to my own taste. Once you start renovating, there is no stopping it. Because of this I didn't get around to motorcycling anymore and that's what it's all about in the end. 馃
I then decided to sell both R80s and switch to a 2017 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer. My love for the boxer engine has always remained and since March this year the Ducati has been exchanged and I became the owner of a BMW R NineT Racer from 2018. 馃槑 Because I can not resist making a few adjustments, my Racer will most likely undergo some adjustments in the near future. 馃槉

Attachments

Registered
ah, I too had the Ducati Scrambler Cafe version. Aside from the typical Ducati burning my legs in the summer, it was an enjoyable bike. I especially loved the lightness of it.

Anyway welcome to the forum!

Premium Member
Welcome here

Reactions: Caferacertje

Registered
2015 R NineT (Classic)
Welkom, nice bike! :)

If you bought the NineT to stop the urge to continuously 鈥榬enovate鈥 and adjust stuff, I have to disappoint you 馃槀. Especially this forum is extremely good in planting seeds in your head, haha.

Administrator
Welcome to the forum, mate! :)

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 馃憢

Registered
2018 R Nine T Racer
Welcome !! Great choice of bike

Curious to see what you are going to do with it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts