1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
2016 RNineT Classic
1,460 Posts

· Premium Member
2016 RNineT Classic
1,460 Posts
Welcome, nice purchase!

Yeah, let's have a look and vote for the one most beautiful out of all the 1 of 1923 in a comparison ... 🙃
I think the one problem with this model is the fact that it’s hard to improve with extra farkles.

(Of course, one could always replace the tank etc and cover everything with carbon fiber, get the real Kineo wheels etc😂)

But first, find a better photo-shooting location in March than West Palm Beach, good luck!

Go for it, @dub8i8 !

· Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Congrats, nice photos of lovely bike! Welcome here.

· Registered
2019 Scrambler Option 719, 2013 K1600GTL,
693 Posts
Tell us a bit about you. Beautiful bike for sure, but do you deserve it? I mean, what if you are generally a moped rider, or own a laundromat or something? You might breed pomeranians for all we know. Welcome to the asylum either way. Enjoy it.

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,733 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tell us a bit about you. Beautiful bike for sure, but do you deserve it? I mean, what if you are generally a moped rider, or own a laundromat or something? You might breed pomeranians for all we know. Welcome to the asylum either way. Enjoy it.
I love photography and I'm also in the medical field. I work hard and I have to earn all and sure believe I deserve it. I don't breed pomeranians but do love Corgis :) I'm glad to be admitted to the asylum. More pics on the way!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts