BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2017 R9T Classic and 2017 Suzuki Hayabusa and 2015 F3 Spyder
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Ninet what i think is special edition because of the sanded aluminum tank. Previous owner added Olins,Fairing windscreen,Acrapovic full exhaust and tidy tail,rear carbon fiber rear hugger and I just did the center hole Ram phone holder. I am lucky previous owner did all the work! Glad to be here.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,571 Posts
I just got my Ninet what i think is special edition because of the sanded aluminum tank. Previous owner added Olins,Fairing windscreen,Acrapovic full exhaust and tidy tail,rear carbon fiber rear hugger and I just did the center hole Ram phone holder. I am lucky previous owner did all the work! Glad to be here. View attachment 156770
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new to you bike. Sounds like you were lucky to find it. Nice turn key mods.

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Welcome here, congrats!

·
Registered
2022 Scrambler
91 Posts
Welcome.

(Hope you don't mind me saying: To me, those bars don't suit the look of the rest of the bike. Some flatter ones would, IMHO, look better :) )

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,411 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
The brushed aluminium tank was an option you could choose.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Good to meet you @mkuszek …. Mike. Glad to have you aboard. Welcome. StayUpOn2 my friend.
Enjoy your beautiful new ride …………..BeWell ……………Blitz

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I just got my Ninet what i think is special edition because of the sanded aluminum tank. Previous owner added Olins,Fairing windscreen,Acrapovic full exhaust and tidy tail,rear carbon fiber rear hugger and I just did the center hole Ram phone holder. I am lucky previous owner did all the work! Glad to be here. View attachment 156770
Ok Mike, being I’m a townie from Somerville I will ask where north of Boston are you located? Also did you get your bike from a dealer or private transaction? MAX BMW in NH or Greater Boston in Arlington, MA?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts