BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Hello everyone, I am a new member to the group and I would like to share my R Nine T
View attachment 149055
View attachment 149056
View attachment 149054
View attachment 149058
View attachment 149057
The Beast is her name and she is very loud.
WOW ! Manny what a Beast ! I love the paint and the pipes .,, what a nice job Dude. Glad to have another biker who likes it loud … those 4 wheelers will hear you coming .. no surprises there. Welcome to the 9T hangout. Love the Picts, keep’em coming ! ………Blitz

Reactions: Manny

·
Registered
21 R9T
73 Posts
No no no, you can't show us that without a sound clip. My ears are begging for the induction noise from the carbs. And if you could square us up on what it took getting the carbs ticky boo would be awesome. Welcome
Curious why you didn't use flat slides??

·
Premium Member
158 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks awesome - very nice bike. You weren't kidding about the sound! Unfortunately for me that is waaaaay too loud and also too raspy for my taste. I'm finding the 9T is definitely a hard bike to get a really great sound out of.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,958 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Your bike looks very 'stealthy' !

·
Registered
R NineT Racer 2017
15 Posts
Welcome and greetings from Spain. Wow, what a 'stunning tuning' you made out of the racer (was it the racer at the beginning?) You changed so many things that you made your own personal bike, man. I bet you love it riding, parked, running, ... great stuff. The sound is so powerful. Congrats and Enjoy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts