BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020, R NineT, Euro4, Option 719 Pollux
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for the following mirrors, which appeared on the Ninet 2021 Euro5 launching.

Do you know where can I find them?

Thanx!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
1,951 Posts
Hello @golon32

Welcome.

I've move your post to and started a new topic, so we wouldn't derail the 'thread size' question within the other forum thread.

The mirrors appear to be from Motorrad's Option 719 Billet Pack - called Shadow ll.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much,
Do you know where can I find them? I’ve not seen them in the new catalogue. I can only see them in the configurator, agrouped in the Option 719 Classic Billet pack II.

Regards!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm searching for these mirrors, too. Seems to me that BMW would have to supply them if someone with that particular 719 model needed a replacement. Maybe soon....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw these on a fb post and tried to find them myself as i have a 719. I guess it'll be a question to ask at the dealership next time I'm in but i already know if they're available they'll be ridiculously expensive 🤣🤣

·
Administrator
12,394 Posts
They look very similar to some models of Rizoma, you might want to have a look on Rizoma's web site. They probably won't be cheap, but possibly still cheaper than the Option 719 ones from BMW! ;)

·
Registered
2017 R nineT Classic
555 Posts
They look very similar to some models of Rizoma, you might want to have a look on Rizoma's web site.
I agree they share the same basic shape and mounting style as my Rizoma Eccentrico mirrors. They are available in all black or black with silver like I have.

·
Registered
BMW R nineT /5
95 Posts
On the uk BMW website the 2021 accessories catalogue is now available for viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Annoyingly, BMW stopped publishing the part numbers for accessories.
Thank you! I’ve seen this catalogue but it seems that they’ve not change the rnineT accessories.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts