BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Classic BMW R nineT Racer
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there from Germany to the nineT owners community overseas.

My name is Bernhard and I am riding the nineT since 2016. Right now I do have two of these great bikes. A MY 2015 nineT Classic and MY 2018 nineT Racer. Both bikes are more or less customized and I am working on a detailed description of my Racer project which I started in december last year. The roll out of the bike was in april 2020 and I hope you guys will find some nice ideas or helpful details for your own projects.

Stay tuned.

Cheers
Bernhard

·
Super Moderator
2014 BMW R NineT (Classic)
10,962 Posts
Great to have you here, @Bernhard and I look forward to hearing more about your bikes.

Welcome! :)

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
Welcome Bernhard.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
3,542 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Would like to see pictures of where you get to ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts

My name is Bernhard and I am riding the nineT since 2016. Right now I do have two of these great bikes. A MY 2015 nineT Classic and MY 2018 nineT Racer. Both bikes are more or less customized and I am working on a detailed description of my Racer project which I started in december last year. The roll out of the bike was in april 2020 and I hope you guys will find some nice ideas or helpful details for your own projects.

Stay tuned.

Cheers
Bernhard
Wilkommen Bernhard!

·
Registered
2017, BMW R nineT Racer
11 Posts

Stay tuned.

Cheers
Bernhard
Hi and welcome Bernhard.
I Ride a Racer too (Up North in Denmark). Looking forward to seeing what projects/mods you apply to the bike (might get inspired).
BR Asbjørn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts