BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2019 Scrambler Option 719, 2013 K1600GTL,
432 Posts
Ooohhh..... Pretty!!! So shiny and new. Welcome to the asylum. Be careful scrubbing the tires in. They look too shiny to be very sticky yet.

· Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Man, if smiles could sing you’d be a chorus singing songs of joy ….. what a moment ….. it’s one that will come back to you over and over again …. Cherish it ! It will be marked in your memory forever ! Congratulations … you now own one amazing piece of German craftsmanship and my friend they don’t do anything 1/2assed ….. that bike could have been an airplane … Welcome to the forum of 9T people … come share your experiences …………
Post lots of picts too ……. You’ve a beautiful bike ….. StayUpOn2 Mate ……………………………………… Blitz

· Registered
2023 BMW R NineT Pure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Man, if smiles could sing you’d be a chorus singing songs of joy ….. what a moment ….. it’s one that will come back to you over and over again …. Cherish it ! It will be marked in your memory forever ! Congratulations … you now own one amazing piece of German craftsmanship and my friend they don’t do anything 1/2assed ….. that bike could have been an airplane … Welcome to the forum of 9T people … come share your experiences …………
Post lots of picts too ……. You’ve a beautiful bike ….. StayUpOn2 Mate ……………………………………… Blitz
Thanks Blitz! The feeling of the pure mechanical boxer engine while riding her home was incredible! I am extremely happy with my decision on the bike!

· Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Very nice nineT mate! Congrats & welcome here.

· Registered
2023 BMW R NineT Pure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Welcome @austinw6793
Bob's is a great dealership! I would visit them if I didn't have to fight even more NOVA traffic. Morton's is my home base. Venture out to the valley sometime for some Virginia hospitality.
NOVA traffic sucks! I'll definitely be heading down there because we have family down in Lynchburg. I plan on riding some of the Blue Ridge Highway while I'm down!

· Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
2,177 Posts
NOVA traffic sucks! I'll definitely be heading down there because we have family down in Lynchburg. I plan on riding some of the Blue Ridge Highway while I'm down!
Thats great. Im in elkton va. There is good riding here and a few nice coffee shops where we can enjoy watching people enjoying our bikes.
Hipster doofuses unite!!!!

· Registered
2023 BMW R NineT Pure
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Thats great. Im in elkton va. There is good riding here and a few nice coffee shops where we can enjoy watching people enjoying our bikes.
Hipster doofuses unite!!!!
Haha I've passed by there several times on my way down to Lynchburg. I was looking at another forum where you mentioned a coffee thread! I'll be following that thread for good ideas when I make the next trip down!

· Registered
32 Posts
Congrats! The R NineT is one of those bikes that never gets old. Opening up the garage is seeing it is always a joy.

Tip to a new owner: Don't put your helmet on the seat and start up the bike. The side motion of the boxer will send your helmet off the bike.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts