BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just giving a lil intro from the flat lands of Charleston, SC.... not nearly as exciting motorcycle-wise as other twisty road regions I've lived in but not caring as much because this bike just looks so damn good. Picked up this 2016 R Nine T with only 1,000 mile on the odometer last year and have picked up a few notable modifications. I'll put them in list form:

Daedalus Tail Tidy
G&G GP Exhaust
ABM Clip Ons
Motogadget Motoscope Pro
Etsy maxakaido leather side bags

Constantly going to this forum for research. Hopefully one day I can help with insight too!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, cool, I gotta post 30 times before I can sell the Akropovic exhaust. Look out for that in a week or two.

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Welcome here Zoomer7, nice bike.

Reactions: Zoomer7

·
Administrator
12,302 Posts
Welcome mate! :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,505 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
37 Posts
welcome! cool photo collage.

I have a Akra exhaust with high pipe for sale in the forum if your not completely sold on the G&G GP Exhaust.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
welcome! cool photo collage.

I have a Akra exhaust with high pipe for sale in the forum if your not completely sold on the G&G GP Exhaust.
Haha i'm doing just the opposite. When purchased, it came with the Akrapovic titanium exhaust. I soon replaced it with the G&G shorty exhaust. Thanks for the heads up though :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
great shots, love the alu tank. any angles of the headlight? want to see how the black bezel looks.
Good eye! Powdercoated the bezel and the front fork guard black not long ago.
I'll do a proper post in the near future with a full list-o-stuff and actual pictures that aren't taken with my phone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
really tidies up the front end, especially with the motoscope. what are your impressions of the gauge?
The main reason was to tidy up the front, and address the floppy OEM gauges... so strange BMW would have such a vibrating bike with plastic mounts for the gauges. Downside is it's harder to read during the day than the stock unit, but honestly I don't look at it that much. The display is surprisingly easy to customize showing speed, RPMs, gear selection, and indicator lights. Definitely more of a vanity piece instead of a practical upgrade. I love it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts