BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Great video. I love seeing such a high degree care and precision and human labour, especially with the engines. One of the very important factors when I chose to buy my 9T was the bikes fit and finish. Very satisfying to see it is deeper than what we see on the outside. I saw there were a few minuets spent on the assembly of our particular engines, but nothing on the 9T. Guess those were for GS's?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Great video. I love seeing such a high degree care and precision and human labour, especially with the engines. One of the very important factors when I chose to buy my 9T was the bikes fit and finish. Very satisfying to see it is deeper than what we see on the outside. I saw there were a few minuets spent on the assembly of our particular engines, but nothing on the 9T. Guess those were for GS's?

Right it's for GS (or 1200 R/RS) and I guess we only see the water cooling flat twin. But the oil-air version is assembled with the same precision ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the link.

·
Super Moderator
10,060 Posts
I seem to remember this video being posted before.... Can anyone help me out on this one???? :icon_scratch:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts