BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Super Moderator
I seem to remember this video being posted before.... Can anyone help me out on this one???? :icon_scratch:
Yes it was actually a Sticky in the General Discussion section! :laugh:

I've merged the two threads together now.

Registered
That was really interesting - not sure how stable that looks in the first vid with the guy testing the engine on the dyno though.

Registered
Assembled under obsessive scrutiny with the finest, purpose-built tools. Then shipped to America to be met with Crescent wrenches, zip-ties, and JB weld! Wait, maybe that's just me. Thank for posting the video!

Registered
I seem to remember this video being posted before.... Can anyone help me out on this one???? :icon_scratch:
Yes Dave it鈥檚 been out in the verse for a bit now, I just watched it again a day or so ago.
Reminds me of why our bikes are like a fine watch. Those people take pride in what the do and it shows. Hell I take a lot of pride in my girl and I just own one .. sometimes I think I thing she owns me as much as I own her .. and somehow that鈥檚 OK by me. StayUpOn2

Banned
Years ago I came across a very old video of the Moto Guzzi factory.
The polar opposite to this.
There was one particular shot of one of the workers screwing down the barrels with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and in the background you could see another worker with his feet up reading the paper.
Wish I'd kept it because its vanished now.
I like Guzzis.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts