BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very pleasant good evening, all (at least it's evening in the eastern time zone of the USA) It has been a few years, and a few bikes since I last posted here. Sold my 2015 RnineT to a really nice guy down in Wheeling a few years back. Got a GS...Rode it a bit in the Boston and Cleveland area.....And now? Just picked up a really clean 2016 in Cleveland and I am ready to GO!

·
Premium Member
2017 Roadster
447 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
2017 RNINET
798 Posts
Welcome back to the forum. I just returned from Wapakenta it was too hot there, 96 degrees everyday. Here in Michigan it's 50 degrees this beautiful sunny morning

·
Administrator
12,706 Posts
Long time no hear! Great to have you back! Welcome! :)

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Welcome back ? Where’d you go ? UpOn2 is as close to flying while still on the ground as a body can get Flyboy. So your definitely on the right track and in the right place. BeWell
StayHealthy ……….Blitz

·
Registered
214 Posts
A very pleasant good evening, all (at least it's evening in the eastern time zone of the USA) It has been a few years, and a few bikes since I last posted here. Sold my 2015 RnineT to a really nice guy down in Wheeling a few years back. Got a GS...Rode it a bit in the Boston and Cleveland area.....And now? Just picked up a really clean 2016 in Cleveland and I am ready to GO!
Welcome back !

What happened to the GS if I may ask ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome back !

What happened to the GS if I may ask ?
Hello!. A bunch of things converged: I felt like I was not using the bike to its potential by never off roading with it. Some nagging maintenance issues popped up. AND, my daughter needed a car...

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Hello!. A bunch of things converged: I felt like I was not using the bike to its potential by never off roading with it. Some nagging maintenance issues popped up. AND, my daughter needed a car...
Glad your back UpOn2 Flyboy … welcome back home my friend … or better put…. welcome back to TheHome, the home for two wheeled misbehavior where we love two things, the wind in our hair (forgive me Dave) and the rumble of an engine between our legs.
Glad your back Flyboy … I take it the daughter got a four wheeled ride ..? …..Blitz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts