BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a couple here on the boards but I'm new to the R9 scene and would enjoy meeting up with some of you.

I understand Brockway Pub has bike nights Thursday during the summer? Want to plan on one of the evenings to go? Any other fun rides this summer?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm up for a ride on most weekends. I've only been to Brockway once this year, seems that Thursday is a day that work gets piled on me.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I know there are a couple here on the boards but I'm new to the R9 scene and would enjoy meeting up with some of you.

I understand Brockway Pub has bike nights Thursday during the summer? Want to plan on one of the evenings to go? Any other fun rides this summer?
I will be going there Thursday, weather permitting. If my wife comes with me, might ride the bonnie, might ride the NineT. If alone, I ride the NineT.

John, you have been MIA lately. Don't worry about the power grid, we will be just fine :) (inside joke)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

Not sure, but I believe I met you at Falcone, when you were picking up your bike. I had taken the bonnie in to check something. We were discussing the Optimate charger. If not you, well then, we need to track that other guy down! We also need to rustle up our salesman (who is on this forum) and get him to meet us up there too!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure, but I believe I met you at Falcone, when you were picking up your bike. I had taken the bonnie in to check something. We were discussing the Optimate charger. If not you, well then, we need to track that other guy down! We also need to rustle up our salesman (who is on this forum) and get him to meet us up there too!

That was me!

I'll try to make it tonight as long as this weather goes away.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That was me!

I'll try to make it tonight as long as this weather goes away.
We have already made up our mind. Rain clears......Bike night. Still raining, Eddie Merlot's. We just know we need to get out before a very busy weekend starts tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
We decided to go out to dinner instead, as the weather looked ominous. Then, when we left, the weather was great. We at least stopped by to say hello to friends. Didn't see any other NineT's there. Too bad, as there must have been over 500 bikes there! Thats what happens at bike night when the MotoGP is in town! The sponsor babes that were there were worth it alone. I should have at least taken some pics, as there were some amazing bikes there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We decided to go out to dinner instead, as the weather looked ominous. Then, when we left, the weather was great. We at least stopped by to say hello to friends. Didn't see any other NineT's there. Too bad, as there must have been over 500 bikes there! Thats what happens at bike night when the MotoGP is in town! The sponsor babes that were there were worth it alone. I should have at least taken some pics, as there were some amazing bikes there.

I should have gone. I was iffy with the weather since I was coming from downtown. Long drive in wet cold rain didn't sound great.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Bump. Do they still do european bike night at Brockway? Didn't see it on the calendar.
Yep, every thursday night, weather permitting. I will not be there this week, as we are having an estate/garage sale Saturday. Never can tell about john, as he is tied to his job often. Go when possible, as there are some BMW and triumph guys there (as well as bunches of Ducatis) that are very knowledgeable bike guys. Introduce yourself around, as most of them know my NineT, if I'm not there. Triumph/BMW guys on the left, Ducati guys on the right LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts