Took about an hour. I would say the easier way to install them was assemble the down pipes to the cross pipe, bolt it on, then tap the Y pipe on to the hanger and down pipes with the mallet. If I were to follow the instructions, it DEFINITELY would have taken me longer as lining up the hanger to the nub was kind of a PITA separately, I wouldn’t imagine trying to finagle the entire system to line up. Having spring pliers also made putting on the springs significantly easier, as did putting copper anti-seize on all the joints so they slid together easily. I measured the spring mount distances and the springs in conjunction with driving the bike made the pipes seat in more despite feeling completely seated before riding it.
The last pic is after about 10 minutes of idling in traffic and a short 10 mile commute to a buddy’s house. They’re ALOT more colored now.
I’ll also say that the bike runs quite a bit smoother now, especially in the lower RPMs. The exhaust also pops/crackles SIGNIFICANTLY less, which makes me think a BoosterPlug isn’t necessary at all. Seems like the ECU adjusted fine. Then again, I also have a GP exhaust, which is basically just an open pipe so that probably contributes a bit. 😂
Lastly, there were no gaskets on my headers. Since they weren’t there, I didn’t put new ones on. I read a couple people have experienced having no header gaskets as well....not sure how I feel about that, but it’s sealed and doesn’t leak. 🤷🏽♂️