BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T, 2021
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am Ivan. I live between UK (London) and Serbia (Belgrade), mostly the latter since the Covid started. I am passionate about cars, motorcycles, technology, flyfishing, and exercising. I work in the IT industry.
Over the last 15+ years, I had around 10 bikes, mostly performance-focused, like GSXR, R1, and RSV. My previous bike was BMW K1300S and this year I got BMW R Nine T, 2021 model, option 719, white. I really like this bike so far, mostly riding in the area only. I find a lot of interesting topics here. I hope I’ll be able to contribute as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
HD Rocker FXCWC; Scrambler, to be bought
104 Posts
Hello there Mate!

Welcome to the madness...

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Hello Ivan …
Glad to have you among those UpOn2. Steer clear of Covid my friend, many sad sad stories around that bug. BeWell. Share your wisdom, expertise and humor anytime. Use this huge bank of developing information on this forum every time you have a 9T question. It’s an encyclopedia of R9T. Post Picts and make international friends. I look forward to sharing thoughts with you. ………..Blitz

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T, 2021
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all! Here is the pic of my bike. I had couple of updates on it after this pic. I’ll post some pics later.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,501 Posts
Congratulations on your new R9T and welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA! :)

Great selection of bikes you mentioned. The R9T might be slowest of them. Not that it's actually slow in my opinion, but it makes up for it with terrific character.

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T, 2021
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations on your new R9T and welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA! :)

Great selection of bikes you mentioned. The R9T might be slowest of them. Not that it's actually slow in my opinion, but it makes up for it with terrific character.
Thanks mate. Small kids and herniated discs made me choose something more serene. I enjoy riding on different level now, it’s nice and stylish and still on 2 weels. As you said, it’s torquey and fun as well.

·
Administrator
12,706 Posts
Welcome, mate! :)

·
Premium Member
2017 Roadster
446 Posts
Welcome Ivan
Snout Automotive exterior Tree Fictional character Symmetry

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,829 Posts
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 👋
That's a nice colour scheme, good choice!

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
Welcome here Ivan.

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T, 2021
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all! As promissed, couple of images with latest minor mods. I will probably return the original exhaist top though. Just need to remove db killers somehow as these are welded in on 2021 model.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts