BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the July Bike of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
2,253 Posts
It's a shame that this thread doesn't get more credit. Little participation.
No final results for the last two months.
Specifications are ignored (number of photos).

This beautiful tradition seems to be dissolving?
Mostly its an exercise in vanity but it won't stop me trying to win. I need the approval of others to bolster my self worth. I will be entering my bike in a couple days. Please vote for me!!!!!!!

· Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
2,253 Posts
Behold the Scrambler of Baloo!

Being the second owner of this magnificent machine, I have deleted and added a few farkles.
Off with some weird ass mirror helmet locks and stock seat and on with the Sargent seat with accompanying pillion cover.
lights, engine guard, bash plate and fairing from previous owner.
Pivot pegz , and all luggage including the rear rack was my install. Baggage changes according to the mission of the day.
Wilburs rear shock and progressive springs in the forks.
Yellow film on headlight and like other bikes , various bolts and washers from the local hardware store.
What I like most about this bike is that it makes me feel pretty and somewhat like the elitist bastard that I aspire to be. That's what really matters, right?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant

Land vehicle Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.