BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

Help us break the tie for May here

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
17 Posts
Even if the BOTM for May has not yet finally chosen, here is the first applicant for June:

My Urban GS from 2019
with longer and much more comfortable suspension by Wilbers,
high exhaust by Hattech,
small indicators by Kellermann,
smaller tail by Unit Garage,
here and there some black coating.

Still ready for a passenger, that was important to me.

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Plant

Water Tire Sky Wheel Plant

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Greetings from Germany :)

·
Registered
BMW R9T Urban G/S - Roadset
71 Posts
OK Thomas (@thomber) 🙋‍♂️ ;),

let's go UGS ...

Gone totally different and off Off-Road. Went to a more colorful/beautiful Pure*ish way.and streetwear.
As @Timmyjoe suggested, I should give her a name 🙃. So I'd say "Pureban".
But tried to keep the spirit of the Out of the Box-UGS alive.

Removed the long front fender (and painted/turned the lower one) and the Lamp-Mask.
Handlebar risers 2cm and footpegs down 2 cm (Wunderlich)
Mirrors from Highsider (Conero)
Brake and clutch handles from probrake (TEC2).
Flat polished metal oilfiller cap.
Exhaust from BOS (Taper Low), polished steel
Tires Pirelli Scorpion Trail2
SLC carrier right side for the Legend Gear side bag.
Chrome funnel for snorkel air intake.
Reflehtor on the fork changed
Tank stripes covered with Tape

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Plant

2 days ago at my work place
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lets make it an Urban GS lock-out :cool:

My 8th June 2022 Urban GS.
Mods: None, Nada, Zip, Zero, Zilch. It's 2days old, give me a chance
That said, the list of things I am going to do is growing each day..... Crash bars, Bar risers, small screen and a rear rack to start.
Favourite part: It's Mine, Obviously you knew I was going to say that :)
The looks, the torque even though I'm still running it in. I like that it's a bit raw and takes me back to the stuff I rode in my youth.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Good Luck everyone
Mick

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to bust up the UGS/Scrambler party! Here is my 2017 Blue Planet Metallic photographed a few weeks ago:

Wheel Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Motorcycle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Mods: Ohlins all around, Magura HC1 Brake and Clutch Master Cylinders & Levers, Spiegler Lines, Woodcraft Clipons, Grip Buddies, Oberon Bar End Mirrors, Mass Moto Hot Rod 2-into-2 Exhaust, Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Rapidbike Evo Fuelling Module, LSL Rearsets, Rizoma Sidemount Plate Holder, Daedalus Designs Tail Tidy, Rizoma Indicators, Premium Saddle, SP Connect Wireless Charger w/ Vibration Damping Mount, and Paint Protection Film and Tank Protector on top of the tank.

My favorite ride was up Seven Lakes Drive to Storm King Highway early last season. Crisp weather and the bike just tracked and sang the whole time. Beautiful Catskills scenery to boot!

·
Registered
RNineT S 2015
25 Posts
Hi,
Here's my 2015 RNineT S with custom Martini paint, Bar end mirrors, Akropovic stainless headers and Akropovic Titanium can, remap and dyno tuned upto 118hp, side plate holder, micro rear light, carbon engine guards, Carbon air scoop snorkel, Carbon front mudguard supports, Carbon filter cover.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel Road surface

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sorry to bust up the UGS/Scrambler party! Here is my 2017 Blue Planet Metallic photographed a few weeks ago:

View attachment 154893

View attachment 154894

View attachment 154895

Mods: Ohlins all around, Magura HC1 Brake and Clutch Master Cylinders & Levers, Spiegler Lines, Woodcraft Clipons, Grip Buddies, Oberon Bar End Mirrors, Mass Moto Hot Rod 2-into-2 Exhaust, Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Rapidbike Evo Fuelling Module, LSL Rearsets, Rizoma Sidemount Plate Holder, Daedalus Designs Tail Tidy, Rizoma Indicators, Premium Saddle, SP Connect Wireless Charger w/ Vibration Damping Mount, and Paint Protection Film and Tank Protector on top of the tank.

My favorite ride was up Seven Lakes Drive to Storm King Highway early last season. Crisp weather and the bike just tracked and sang the whole time. Beautiful Catskills scenery to boot!
Nice bike, I like the upside down throttle cable!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts