Kineo wheels for Nine-T

172K views 367 replies 97 participants last post by  ryanajvater 
#1 ·
Here is the answer:

"thank you for the question, yes we can produce the wheels for the new BMR R
nine T!

I think fin the first week in december we can start with the Order and the
production!

The Price is ca. 2300.- Euro included 19% VAT!

we will also check if we can also offer a 6 inch rear wheel

if you're interested I will gladly send you a Order confirmation!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards,
Franco Cappiello

ACEWELL - Technologies
Franchino Cappiello e.K.
Daimlerstrasse 8/1
73117 Wangen / Göppingen
Germany
TEL: +49 (0) 7161-9871639
FAX: +49 (0) 7161-9874458
info@kineo-wheels.com
Kineo Wheels
HRA : 720837 Ulm
Ust.IdNr. DE 256 551 825
Distributor for Germany,Austria,Italy,Switzerland and Benelux-Countries
"

See less See more
#3 ·
I guess, this is for both wheels
the original Kineo desing I do not really like, but I.m interested what will the the price for a set that includes 6 inch rear wheel
+ may be they will redesign something towards more "retro / vintage" style, than I could think about ordering them.

#4 ·
I really like what they are offering.
I'm not sure how many of us however will be interested in spending that kind of money on a couple of new wheels.
I think I would.
I'm not sure I should even type that :eek:

I cannot wait to see and hear more. Thank you very much for all of the information.

#5 ·
It is of course the price for both wheels. Don't expect a huge difference between 5,5" en 6" rear wheel.
The brake disc and ABS rotor will be taken of the original wheels to put on the Kineo ones.
I don't like the design much more than you Becker, but I'm sure this construction will remain tubeless.
If Alpina can prove with a 10 year warranty that their tubeless kit will work, I prefer the Alpina solution.

#14 ·
holy cow......
wow
WHEW
those wheels are GORGEOUS
i mean... STUNNING
can we please see 100 more pictures?

#20 · (Edited)
Not sure if anyone has seen this bike before... Uses Kineo wheels and I have to say I quite like it.

BMW R1200R 2008 Photos and Specifications | Custom Motorcycles & Classic Motorcycles - BikeGlam

Think I'll definitely be going town the tubeless route and it'll be between Alpina and Kineo when I decide, but I see that Borrani also do tubeless spoked wheels too....

At present Kineo are in front as I like the look a little more and there won't be trouble with spoke nipple seals leaking in the future.....

Won't be rushing into anything though, it's a big investment! ;)

#22 ·
Kineo's ordered, but takes 6 weeks to produce. Will post pics etc when I get them.

#26 ·
It's a nice colour choice....I might be tempted to go for gold hubs, black spoke/rims and gold nipples when my wallet gets back from rehab after buying the 9T!

#32 ·
I've just got the quote from both Alpina carbon, and Kineo..
Kineo is around 500 USD more expensive than the Alpina carbon.

The thing i'm still doubting about Alpina
1. Future possible air leak
2. Is look very similar to OEM wheel compare to Kineo/ much more stylish

as well as For kineo
1. Pricey..
2. Carbon (more advance) / Forged Aluminum..

I'm just hesitating now.. quite pricey for Kineo... Aluminum forged. VS Carbon Aluminum

So the kineo wheel is lighter than Alpina carbon wheel right? how many ? anyone has figure??
Thank you

#33 ·
What prices are you being quoted? PM me if you want detail of where I bought mine. They were around 1850 euro's ($2350 USD)

My Kineo's are ready for shipping after only 2 weeks :D

Reactions: firstime911
#39 ·
Factory to supplier was 3 weeks. Supplier to me was a nightmare as DHL lost them for 4 weeks in no-where-land. DHL (German post) is absolute rubbish. It wasn't Acewell's fault and they actually were about to ship me a new set, but then they suddenly were found by DHL.

#43 ·
Just a note to bitch about lousy delivery - it has been nearly 11 weeks since I have ordered my Kineos (Jan 30) and I have yet to receive it despite me writing to them and chasing them on a weekly basis. Omnia Racing has been really crap for delivery - if they have yet to ship it by this week I will definitely cancel and submit a note to Paypal to dispute the transaction. Just sharing in case someone else was considering ordering from them. I have a Rizoma handlebar ordered from them also, 3 weeks now and still no sign of the delivery :(

#50 ·
Acewell

When I ordered mine from Acewell, I was told on 10 march:

Urgently for me is only your confirm, so I can make the Order because we have in the moment 7-8 weeks delivery time and additional the shipping time.

Now it looks like this was optimistic.