BMW NineT Forum banner

who would be interested in this meter?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I just got an answer right now.
apparently there is too little demand for the silver version so they don't produce it.

he offers me -20% for a single large order. ( 296€ + shipping cost )

I'm trying to get a temporary promo code for each members.
stay tuned...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
So let's summarize ...

Koso is ok for a discount code avalable for 24h !

So the counter with the -20% of the promo code that we obtained, brings the price down to 296€ (instead of 367€)
Only black models are available, apparently there is too little demand for the silver version.

for those interested, please tell me in PM your full names, the year of your 9T and if you also want the installation kit described below.

an assembly kit is available from koso europe for those who have 2014-2016, its price is 113€ and the reduction does not apply for it.

the shiping cost are at 15.90€ for European countries
5.90€for Germany.

let's go !

·
Registered
2016 R9T Sport
640 Posts
I need to double check UK VT charges.
The new systems is Koso remove VAT and UK residents pay on import when it arrives.

Their website currently shows as VAT chargeable at 19% for shipments to UK.

Please feel free to pass this on to Koso or pass me the details of your contact at Koso. Thanks.

How will VAT on cross-border goods change?
When the UK leaves the EU VAT area, it will become a third country. This means that the way businesses manage VAT on goods and services exported and imported to/from the EU will change. Sellers will not charge VAT, but buyers will have to pay VAT to HMRC at the point of import (alongside any applicable customs duties).

See here
).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I need to double check UK VT charges.
The new systems is Koso remove VAT and UK residents pay on import when it arrives.

Their website currently shows as VAT chargeable at 19% for shipments to UK.
View attachment 140743

Please feel free to pass this on to Koso or pass me the details of your contact at Koso. Thanks.

How will VAT on cross-border goods change?
When the UK leaves the EU VAT area, it will become a third country. This means that the way businesses manage VAT on goods and services exported and imported to/from the EU will change. Sellers will not charge VAT, but buyers will have to pay VAT to HMRC at the point of import (alongside any applicable customs duties).

See here
).

koso answer
"Hello
Sorry, we make not special deals for UK. We set the VAT in the invoice and the Friend can returned this when the goods come in the border from UK, but they must not pay tax in UK.
Also the shipping cost to UK is very expensive, we must pay handle fee for DHL, you must calculate 20 Euro for this way to UK.
I will inform you, that we make it not so complicate, is it a special promotion activity for us."

you want the email address of the guy from koso ?

·
Registered
2016 R9T Sport
640 Posts
koso answer
"Hello
Sorry, we make not special deals for UK. We set the VAT in the invoice and the Friend can returned this when the goods come in the border from UK, but they must not pay tax in UK.
Also the shipping cost to UK is very expensive, we must pay handle fee for DHL, you must calculate 20 Euro for this way to UK.
I will inform you, that we make it not so complicate, is it a special promotion activity for us."

you want the email address of the guy from koso ?
I sent Koso Europe a note ... Ralf replied really quickly.

"This is a promotion action for this meter, started this week. The tax was we have in the invoice is the same was you have in the UK when the goods come in your border.
You can offer this invoice for declaration the tax."

Seems a different reply?
I'm guessing Ralf doesn't know all the challenges with shipping to the UK.

Either way - thanks @skary13 for asking on my behalf. Koso EU reply is clear. No deal for UK. Which is a shame.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

"This is a promotion action for this meter, started this week. The tax was we have in the invoice is the same was you have in the UK when the goods come in your border.

Seems a different reply?

Either way - thanks @skary13 for asking on my behalf. Koso EU reply is clear. No deal for UK. Which is a shame.
too bad, so I don't count you ...

·
Registered
Urban GS
24 Posts

Seems a different reply?

The 14-16 model is available in the UK for £299 delivered, stock of the newer model one is expected end of March.
DL-04 BMW R9T Gauge - Plug and Play 2014-2016

21 - 33 of 33 Posts