BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am getting mixed answers online whether the Koso DL-04 Multi Function gauge will work on a 2019 BMW R Nine T SCRAMBLER. It is listed to work on all of the other R Nine T models (Pure, R9T, G/S) but for some reason the scrambler seems to be excluded or says it won't work. I cant imagine the Scrambler is different electronics (CAN Bus vs Non, etc.) Any help from a member with experience with the unit is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
R9teees
642 Posts
Hello,

I am getting mixed answers online whether the Koso DL-04 Multi Function gauge will work on a 2019 BMW R Nine T SCRAMBLER. It is listed to work on all of the other R Nine T models (Pure, R9T, G/S) but for some reason the scrambler seems to be excluded or says it won't work. I cant imagine the Scrambler is different electronics (CAN Bus vs Non, etc.) Any help from a member with experience with the unit is appreciated. Thanks!

Wow that one also gives you water temperature and a stopwatch!! (See description)
Wunderlich sells a koso that works just fine on my ‘17 scrambler. Works on a 2019 too.
Multi-Function Digital Speedometer & Tachometer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts