BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
In a quest to find a seat pad that doesn’t raise the seat height…. I hit upon the idea of a real lambs wool rug cut in half … which I have done and is a great improvement... the rug is not fixed to the seat.. simply shoved under the passenger grab strap… cost me £70
67BD44B0-AC88-46C9-B945-B6DA6BFE27D8.jpeg

·
Registered
319 Posts
I use in combination with a gel pad that is between seat and lamb wool. Together gives me lot of comfort. No pain in my ass during long trips. No cold in winter and no hot in summer. It is incredible but this short hair creates insolated chamber and your ass doesn`t sweat!!!. Long hair probably not.

I order mine here:

·
Registered
2021 BMW R9T Pure
18 Posts
I use in combination with a gel pad that is between seat and lamb wool. Together gives me lot of comfort. No pain in my ass during long trips. No cold in winter and no hot in summer. It is incredible but this short hair creates insolated chamber and your ass doesn`t sweat!!!. Long hair probably not.

I order mine here:

These are great! I have 6 of those for different bikes, both for driver and passenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts