BMW NineT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Nice pic!
Also, the new bag looks good. Is it convenient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The side bag is a lot easier to get on but this holds heaps more, it's a really large bag with a fair bit of expanding. I'll use the side bag 90% of the time and add the rear bag if I need to carry more than that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Scrambler folk.
I wanted to get feedback on extra driving lights.
I found these online and am considering getting them for one of these two positions.

What are your thoughts on functionality and look.
Under handlebar or on the forks?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Hey Scrambler folk.
I wanted to get feedback on extra driving lights.
I found these online and am considering getting them for one of these two positions.

What are your thoughts on functionality and look.
Under handlebar or on the forks?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't they normally mount the lights on the side of the bike itself?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is that the Wunderlich touring screen Paul? If so how do you like it? Just installed one on my Scrambler
and it seems to vibrate quite a bit at idle and low speed. Have yet to try it on a longer ride.
Hi, how is that Touring screen from Wunderlich doing? Are You satisfied? I am thinking about getting it simply because it seems to be easier to put/remove from the bike than Daytona screen, as I would use it only for longer rides and prefer the naked look for anything else (only a short Rizoma alu screen would do). thanks

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I like the touring screen. It puts the airflow higher and doesn't beat me up as much
as the Dart screen I had originally installed. And I've gotten used to it vibrating at

idle - at speed its fine. As with all Wunderlich stuff, the quality is excellent.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts