BMW NineT Forum banner

221 - 240 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
I figured it out. I installed a rear fender over the rear wheel and it visually reduces the amount of free space under the back of the bike, making yours look like it has more travel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Now is my UGS almost how I want it🤩
Mods so far: windshield, Rev-counter, phone holder, mudguard, handlebar risers, engine bar protection, stickers, single seat and plate mount. Custom made: air-vent covers and cowl with luggage rack. Might upgrade the suspension with the Andriani fork kit and thinking of adding PIAA lights to the einigen bars.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,590 Posts
Reactions: Sparvel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Which rear plate mount is this? I don't recognize the rack or the black cowl.
I made it myself! Did the shape in clay then Fiber glass on top and laser cut 4mm stainless steel rack. It was white before but the Color started to fade so I painted it with black rubber coat instead. Actually like it better black😎

·
Registered
362 Posts
I made it myself! Did the shape in clay then Fiber glass on top and laser cut 4mm stainless steel rack. It was white before but the Color started to fade so I painted it with black rubber coat instead. Actually like it better black😎
You should start making these racks.. i am sure people would be interested to buy one for their R-nine T
Seeing that Wunderlich charges a cool 300 euro's for it's enduro rack.. these ones should be at least 400 euro's each; because they look way better ;)

·
Administrator
12,415 Posts
I had reservations wen I first saw that proposed colour scheme, but how wrong was I!!! Congratulations @Jonnydee your UGS looks fantastic!

Reactions: Jonnydee
221 - 240 of 283 Posts