BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
2018 R Nine T Urban GS
22 Posts
Here's a few pix of my Urban GS out in the wild from last Sunday's ride through some back country.

Nice pics and gorgeous scenery.
Your profile says Michigan but that sure looks like the Pacific Coast off of East Camino Cielo in the top pick. (?)

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Wow, that deep. Did the engine cut out at all while at the deepest point with water getting sucked into the air box? You the man!
Only a slightly late response to this..... :)

No issues with water ingress, engine stayed hot with no issues... I was really impressed with how well it handled in the slippery stuff..

·
Read Only
BMW R NineT Urban GS
45 Posts
If it´s any help to anyone, here is a short ( and very unprofessional ) video of the things i have changed so far.

I have listed the parts below the video.
The exhaust sounds much better live then i can capture with my little camera.
( To back up the sound of sneaking around on the gravel made me want David Edinburgh to comment...but i couldn´t afford it )

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,701 Posts
( To back up the sound of sneaking around on the gravel made me want David Edinburgh to comment...but i couldn´t afford it )
Instead you should have asked for his twin brother David Attenborough, he's cheaper! :D

Reactions: Dauphinais
281 - 300 of 301 Posts