BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
381 - 400 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
R NineT Urban GS Edition 40 Years GS
12 Posts
I'm loving those number plates. Did they come with the numbers or did you have to put them on?
Raw plate is from Wunderlich but the whole concept you can discuss and order from creativgarage.com You can customize colors and number (i.e 40 instead 90)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Urban GS
130 Posts
Really nice looking your UGS.

question, where did you buy the bmw logo which is in the front of the engine?

and do you have more pics to see this UnitGarage front fender?

thanks!
Somewhere on eBay, can’t remember. Just measure the diameter and do a search, there’s loads….
Will upload a few more pics when back from holidays

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T Urban GS X
145 Posts
<iframe width="424" height="753" src="
" title="last Poole bike night of 2022. BMW R nine t Urban GS on insta 360 x2" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="tiny planet on insta 360 X2 BMW R nine t Urban GS" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="r Nine T blast" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="practicing insta 360 X2 angle changes. BMW R nine t Urban GS" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

just playing with the new camera

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
3,024 Posts
I like the logo, do you have the link where do you bought it??
@BaronSamedi - Cropduster is no longer on the forum.

BMW dealers carry OEM badges (Roundels as they're referred to), and you can buy these there. There are also a lot knock-offs which can be found on-line.

56mm diameter with adhesive backing.

381 - 400 of 401 Posts