BMW NineT Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's hard to justify its price, I agree. To save about 100 bucks I ended up buying the unpainted version which I then painted myself
Can you post a link? I'm thinking about this for my Urban G/S. Also - from the photos looks like it wouldn't be compatible with a rear rack. Have you tried fitting one? Looks like very little clearance between the bottom of the seat and the fender.

·
Registered
137 Posts
OK found the badge number

cost me 20 bucks from Julie at wackers
Good luck with the 70's. I have them now on my urban and feel like they are a bit rough on the ride. I'll be changing to Michelin Anakee Adventure in the future as they are the best I have found for all around riding on my previous Super Tenere Yamaha 1200. They are an 80/20 tire and more than capable for any off road I'll be throwing at them on this bike. As far as mileage though, I can't fault the TKC 70s as I am at almost 9000 miles and the front is looking a bit fatigued but the rear is still going great. May mix the front with a Michelin and leave the rear on as it is wearing like iron. At least through my winter riding months...

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts

Christmas Day Ride. Pretty much done for awhile with exception of a tank pad addition in a week or so of a /5 tank knee pad and a Dakar Decal at some point when the weather warms up to decal attaching specific temps. Counting down the days to the May 15 Overland Expo in Flagstaff Arizona coming up. Will be a 4000 mile round trip from my location through Arizona and up to Death Valley before heading back, if body holds up on the trip.;-)

81 - 100 of 123 Posts